Prior to the commencement of the development, or in accordance with the phasing plan agreed through discharge of condition 4, a Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) for the development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority, or any other subsequent variation approved in writing. The CEMP will include measures relating to highways, ecology, materials and health and safety with particular reference to those matters below. The development shall thereafter take place in accordance with the approved details.
• Invasive Non-Native Species (‘INNS’) Management Plan
• Construction Traffic Management Plan (‘CTMP’)
• Construction Waste Management Plan (‘CWMP’)
• Materials Management Plan (‘MMP’)
• Health and Safety Plan for asbestos and watching brief where necessary
• Car Parking Management Plan and Servicing Management Plan
REASON: To ensure the environmental effects of construction are appropriately managed.
REASON FOR PRE-COMMENCEMENT: A pre-commencement condition is required as the environmental impact of the development will occur on the commencement of development.