Prior to the commencement of the development a Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) for the development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The CEMP, or any other subsequent variation approved in writing by the Council, will include measures relating to:
• Invasive Non-Native Species (‘INNS’) Management Plan
• Construction Traffic Management Plan (‘CTMP’)
• Construction Waste Management Plan (‘CWMP’)
• Materials Management Plan (‘MMP’)
• Construction Phase Flood Risk Emergency Plan (‘FREP’)
• Details of the control measures to reduce spill of soils during landside excavation
• Site Induction Training
The development shall thereafter take place in accordance with the approved details.
REASON: To ensure the environmental effects of construction are appropriately managed and the potential risk to human health minimised as far as possible.
REASON FOR PRE-COMMENCEMENT: A pre-commencement condition is required as the environmental impact of the development will occur on the commencement of development.
Prior to the commencement of piling works, a Piling Risk Assessment shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Any mitigation measures identified as part of the assessment shall be implemented throughout the construction phase of the development, unless agreed in writing.
REASON: To ensure the satisfactory implementation of the approved scheme in the interests of the amenity of the locality.